Frankfurt, 11 April 2019. Retailers and trade buyers will be discovering this season’s must-haves and a wide portfolio of outdoor living products at Tendence in Frankfurt from 29 June to 1 July. At the same time, from 30 June to 2 July, gardiente in Wallau will be showcasing on-trend innovations from the fields of garden furniture, sunshades, stands, BBQs and accessories. The continued cooperation between both formats enables them to offer a focused range of services as well as a unique diversity of products.
The partnership permits visitors to attend both gardiente and Tendence, giving them access to a wide spectrum of ideas and workable approaches for the point of sale. A free shuttle service creates a quick and comfortable link between both venues. Admission tickets for gardiente and Tendence are valid for both fairs.
“gardiente gives specialist retailers the opportunity to view a wide range of items and to discover new manufacturers and innovative products. After all, their customers no longer go shopping out of necessity – they do so to be surprised and to experience innovative product worlds in a unique and special atmosphere. Both fairs provide an inspiring backdrop brimming with ideas,” states Jens Frey, Managing Director of MUVEO GmbH, the organiser of gardiente – the trade fair for garden living.
What else does gardiente have to offer?
- fully booked halls featuring more than 80 brands and interesting newcomers
- a product portfolio tailored to the specialist trade
- an inspiring diversity of products in the BBQ Area with Live Cooking and product demonstrations by reputed manufacturers
- MÖBELMARKT IdeasWorkshop: exciting visions for the future and innovative approaches brought to you by renowned speakers, trend scouts and unconventional thinkers, targeting decision makers in the outdoor living business
- attractive networking formats with the opportunity to engage with others
- exciting supporting programme with forward-looking workshops
- “gardiente night“ on 30 June 2019 with the presentation of the “gardiente Outdoor Living Awards”
- numerous free and all-inclusive services: admission to the fair, catering, parking right next to the exhibition centre, free shuttle service to Frankfurt Airport and Tendence
- and… the widely appreciated informal flair of the fair
press release as PDF
Reprint free of charge/ Voucher copy requested
2.387 characters (incl. spaces)
The gardiente logo can be found in the download area below: http://gardientewp.muveo.de/press/downloads/?lang=en
Images of the fair 2018 are available at flickr gallery
Photo: © Simon Veith – nachhaltige Fotografie
gardiente – Trade Fair for Garden Living:
gardiente is an industry-focused trade fair for suppliers of garden furniture, sunshades and stands, BBQs, textiles and premium accessories that have a retail-centric product portfolio. Its central location close to Frankfurt/Main, its early timing in July, and its select exhibitor environment make gardiente an attractive platform for the retail trade. Its focus lies on orders, dialogue and networking.
MUVEO is a 100 % subsidiary of the association CDH-Mitte which has successfully organized trade
fairs and conventions for over 50 years. Nine fair events occurring primarily in a seasonal rhythm
have established themselves within their respective business segments. Since 1997, when it
established INNATEX, Europe’s leading trade fair for sustainable textiles, MUVEO GmbH is committed
to sustainability in event organization.
D-60596 Frankfurt am Main
Company Headquarters: Frankfurt/M.
Managing Director: Jens Frey